The USWE Airborne 3 Hydration Pack is the racer-pack to choose if you want insane speed but still need room for your survival gear.
Airborne 3 is our most popular pack among core racers because of its super-slim profile and smart quick-release organizer pocket, while providing an optimized fit with its NDM (No Dancing Monkeys) 4-point suspension harness.
For the days that you want to go minimalist, just click-off the removable organizer pocket and the pack will transform into a sprint-pack.
The Airborne 3 carries 1.5 litres of hydration, and its high ventilated back panel, with anti-slip foam stripes, keeps air flowing over your back.
Inside the main compartment you will find the water resistant smartphone pocket that keeps your phone covered from harsh weather conditions, while the external strap attachment system keeps your helmet and gear in place.
Available in Carbon Black, Crazy Yellow and Race Blue.
- Volume 3L
- Weight: 447g* excluding bladder
- PATENTED No Dancing Monkey harness technology
- High ventilated back panel with anti-slip foam ridges for ventilation
- Twin port exit for tube from H2O compartment
- Shape-Shift 1.5L hydration system (with unzipped baffle, it becomes 2.0L)
- Attachment system for either XC or full face helmets
- Quick-removable organizer compartment (wide opening)
- Water resistant smartphone pocket
- LED bike light attachment point
- Reflective point: front and back
- Tube port compatible with HFF kit
- Multiple size adjustable: M-XL (Chest: 84-120cm)
- Unisex fit
Shape-Shift Hydration System adds a versatile baffle. The baffle can be zipped to slim the bladder profile and unzipped to increase fluid volume or reverse to clean and dry. The patented super-wide slide top opening makes it easy to load up with ice on hot days and turn inside out to clean when your adventure is complete. Constructed with 0.25 mm thick TPU (thermoplastic polyurethane) for superior durability and flexibility. RF welded seams to create superior bonds at a molecular level. PVC and BPA-free. Exceeds FDA & EU regulations.