Wossner is Germany's finest aftermarket forged piston and rod manufacturer and have over 25 years of experience in the high-performance racing industry. Top European racers and FIM World Champions rely on Wossner for only the best pistons, rods and customer service.
- In-house designed and manufactured; all forgings are produced in Wossner's company-owned forging operation
- 4-stroke pistons are made using a double-bridged forging design
- Lightweight pistons with the tightest piston-wall clearances in the industry give you a quieter running engine
- All pistons include piston, ring, wrist pin and pin locks
- Wossner pistons are used by leading Supercross, Arenacross and MX GP teams
- Made in Germany
- Piston Size: 76.95mm
- Oversize: Standard
- Wossner Compression: 14.50:1
- OEM Compression: 13.80:1
- Number of Rings: 2
- Replacement Rings: RIK77.00D
- Replacement Wrist Pin: WP070
- Replacement Circlip: CW16
NOTE: Wossner Piston Kits include the Piston, Wrist Pin, Circlips & Rings, Needle Bearings are not included.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.