YOUR ADVENTURE STARTS HERE!
Break free from all the boundaries of today's life with the new HORNET ADV. With all the advantages, an offroad helmet has for exploring new terrains, yet with the comfort of a full-face helmet at the same time, the Hornet ADV is your perfect companion to join you on all your small and big adventures.
- Shell in AIM+ Organic fibreglass, multi-composite and high-performance organic fibre in various layers for a shock-absorbant shell with optimum rigidity.
- E.Q.R.S. Security system E.Q.R.S. (Emergency Quick Release System) for easy helmet removal in case of an accident
- 4-Shell sizes For perfect fit and compact dimensions: 1) XXS-S, 2) M, 3) L, 4) XL-XXL
3D-Centre pad and cheek pads
- For pleasant wearing comfort
- The interior is completely detachable for easy maintenance and washing
- The pads cover are made of a quick-drying fabric to keep you comfortable when sweating
- Earpads To reduce the noise, that may be created by the large cavity for installing an intercom system, the Hornet ADV is equipped with earpads, that can be placed in the space, in case no intercom is installed.
- Upper air intake The upper air intake is working as a ducted intake. A lot of air is forced into the helmet and guarantees an incredible air exchange to keep you cool and dry. The air intake can be closed.
- Lower air intake The air coming through the lower air intake is spread into two directions. One part is providing fresh air for your face. The other part is routed along the inside of the visor to prevent fogging and keep your vision clear. The air intake can be easily closed with one gloved hand.
- Upper air outlets The two upper air outlets in the back of the helmet route the used air from the inside of the helmet to the outside. They are specially designed not to cause turbulences or noise.
Peak The peak of the Hornet ADV, called V-460 peak, is
specially designed with aerodynamic performance in mind.
The holes in the peak and the big open space between the helmets shell and the peak gives a lot of space for the airstream to pass through, improving the performance during riding with higher speeds.
- Rear spoiler The spoiler at the rear of the helmet provides a defined edge, where the airstream is separated from the shell, resulting in a more stable ride.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.