Oxford’s huge range of products encompasses everything that makes life on bikes better: from jackets, pants and boots to accessories, hard parts, locks, luggage and much more! Their market-leading products are designed in-house by a team of active enthusiasts and skilled technicians, based at the company’s 100,000 square-foot purpose-built headquarters in Oxfordshire, UK. With the support of the latest CAD technology, a 3D printing suite and a fully equipped test laboratory, Oxford innovate, analyse, test and develop unique products in pursuit of the best experience for two-wheel enthusiasts.
Oxford Hot Grips are the perfect accessory for maintaining warm hands all year round, perfect for using your summer gloves throughout winter or providing some additional warmth in summer. Provided with an easily mounted controller the Hot Grips have 5 different settings to dial in the perfect heat for varying conditions. All Oxford Hot Grips have a battery saving mode that automatically turns off the grips if you forget to, preventing permanent battery damage.
- Grip length can be trimmed if required
- Intelligent heat controller included
- 5 heat settings give the perfect operating temperature
- Battery saving mode prevents permanent battery damage
- Sealed for life double bonded rainproof switch that draws under 4A
- The grips have ergonomically engineered surface structures to optimise riding performance
- Ultra-grippy retro diamond tread pattern for comfort
- 120mm grip width can be cleanly cut to 113mm
- 2x HotGrips
- 1x Intelligent heat controller
- 1x Metal bracket and fittings for mounting the heat controller
- 1x Wiring loom, cable ties and grip glue
- 1x Instruction booklet and warranty form
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.