Provides amazing braking controls to your powersports vehicles, as it is designed and manufactured with world leading, cutting edge technologies:
- Precision CNC MACHINED and LASER CUT technology
- Japanese SUS 420 Stainless Steel
- Replacement for ORIGINAL FITMENT
All brake disc discs meets or exceeds original fitments, and your powersports can be upgraded by choosing different series:
- All Part No. starting with MDF- are floating discs, flat or with offset depending on OEM
- Floating Discs are made of two segments of stainless steel which are riveted together to allow the outer section of stainless steel to expand under high temperatures
- Outer section is made of Japanese SUS 420stainless steel, and is heat treated to HRC 36 +- 2; Disc centres are manufactured in steel or alloy.
- Alternative to large original solid discs, a floating disc improves the braking performance
Brake discs should only be fitted by a qualitied technician.
New Disc Pads should always be installed when fitting new discs.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.