Sizing Guides can be found via the menu.
Travel lighter and faster with the only saddle bag system that combines two motorcycle panniers and a tail bag into a single biomorphic shape, requiring no sub-frame modifications, racks or braces. For dualsport and offroad dirt bike touring, there's no better saddlebag to carry your gear. For supermoto and motard style bikes, the Coyote Saddlebag is the clean, streamlined saddlebag to pack rain gear and other essentials for the city.
Coyote Saddlebag - Specs & Features
• Storm flap protects exterior zipper
• Magnetic closure secures zipper pulls
• 1 Hot Springs Heat Shield included (dual exhaust requires additional heat shield)
• Seam Grip sealer and brush included
• Designed and sewn in the U.S.A.
• Volume: 30+ litres
• Straps on/off bike in seconds
• Slim, trim profile rides like it's not even there
• Easy access to gear with large, waterproof YKK zipper and double pulls
• Bomb Shell: water resistant construction and material (22oz vinyl coated polyester - think trucker tarp) reinforced with super-tough 1050 Nylon Ballistic Cordura™
• Base layer: high-density foam, 1050 Ballistic Cordura™ and trucker tarp
• Edges finished with polypropylene webbing
• Sewn with military-grade thread
• 4 compression straps: 1-in. Nylike™ webbing with steel/aluminum cam buckles
• 2 daisy chains on back: 1-in. Nylike™ webbing
• Dimensions (fully packed):
61.5" - bottom of pannier, across top to bottom of other pannier bucket
7" - height of bag in top center
6" - distance from inside to outside of pannier bucket bottom
9" - front to back in top center
• Includes seam sealing kit for maximum water resistance, detailed instructions and packing trips