SEE MORE POSSIBILITIES
The MAIN II X goggle brings true trail functionality to all riders. All weather performance is maximized with the use of a dual paned Lexan lens to reduce the possibility of fogging on cold, wet rides. The cold weather performance of the MAIN II X is additionally improved via the use of closed cell foam in the vent ports to keep adverse weather conditions on the outside of the goggle, where they belong. The performance is improved even more with the addition of the FOX VLS IVariable Lens System) which allows for easy upgrades via the transfer of both standard and injection molded lenses within ths same frame. With an expansive viewport, triple-layer foam and dependable Lexan® lens and tear off lens functionality, they are a heavy hitter and light on the wallet.
- All-new design offers best-in-class view port for unparalleled vision
- Variable Lens System™ (VLS) design allows transfer of standard and injection molded lens' in the same frame
- Triple layer face foam with fleece liner
- Dual-Pane Lexan™ lens offers excellent UV protection and helps prevent fogging
- Strap mounted third tear-off post
- Non-slip silicone strap
- Microfiber goggle bag included
- Dual clear Lexan lens
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.