Bel-Ray Gear Saver Hypoid Gear Oil is formulated for sliding contacts of spiral bevel gears in differentials and shaft drive transmissions. It provides superior Extreme Pressure and anti-wear properties. Bel-Ray Gear Saver Hypoid Gear Oil meets the performance requirements of Mil-PRF 2105E, API MT-1 and API GL-5.
- For final drives, including standard and limited-slip differentials and shaft drive transmissions requiring hypoid gear oil
- For manual transmissions specifying an oil in compliance with API MT-1 or API GL-5
Features and Benefits:
- Extreme Pressure chemistry - Prevents metal-to-metal wear from shock loading.
- Superior shear stability - Prevents viscosity breakdown caused by gear shearing action.
- Superior foaming protection - Maintains film thickness for reduced wear and friction.
- Superior lubricity - Minimizes sliding friction for maximum power to the wheel.
- High Viscosity Index - Maintains lubricant film strength over wide temperature range.
- Superior oxidation protection - Prevents thermal oil degradation for long lasting performance.
- Distinctive red color - Easy leak detection and product identification.
Bel-Ray Gear Saver Hypoid Gear Oil is specially formulated for independently lubricated motorcycle differentials and shaft drive transmissions to give best performance and wear protection under shock loading normally associated with final drives. The special lubricity additive in Bel-Ray Gear Saver Hypoid Gear Oil reduces sliding wear and friction for exceptionally smooth gear shifting, power delivery and longer lasting gears.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.